Friday, May 8, 2009

Are You Ready?

We have one week before the 2009 Bluestone River Wild 5k! I hope you are all ready to race!

It turns out that because I didn't want to have you guys finish on what I think is a dangerous downhill slope, last year's race was about 1/10 of a mile short. Yesterday I went out to the course with a friend and his Garmin to make sure we had the full 3.1 miles included. So this year's course is slightly different and a bit more perfect. (I didn't want to say longer there). I still managed to avoid that slope so you can finish on a good strong flat run.

Our sponsor MountainPlex (the local office of PracticeLink) has been helping get the t-shirts in line for this year. We have a new design to share with you.

That is about all I have for now. Results will be posted here and at the SWVRRC website and anywhere else I can put them.
Keep training and come out to enjoy the beautiful run at Bluestone State Park.

1 comment:

Jennifer Alvarez said...

I hope my registration makes it you you... I am looking forward to it! :)